dinsdag 3 september 2013

Cogas Cultuurprijs

Because I had to wait for the prize to be awarded I couldn't post these images until now. This is the first project I worked on that has an actual result! But it is still not the end because there are 4 more awards to be produced. This summer the glassblower was pretty busy so I decided to wait until the fall to continue. The coming awards are going to be the same but with different core colors. All colors are in some way related to the Cogas style.
There is also going to be a little ink pot for Cogas itself to remember the awarded prizes. The award is for foundations who participate in art or culture related projects. Each foundation can ask for an amount to support them and the most inspiring gets an extra amount. 
I am very proud it has come this far and the client is very happy with my design. The only thing i am less happy with is the base . It had to be thicker so the text could be placed on the side. But there was to little time to order the right thickness.






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten